09/04/2020

Easter Bingo Blitz


With Easter just around the corner I decided to create a fun activity for us all to do.
To take part just email me via my profile. I've created a Forum so we can share how we are doing.

In each square is a task. Like bingo the aim is to get a full house. 
So for example if you choose childhood favorite.... You choose a book you read as a child eg. Enid Blyton. 
After you read it post on the forum...
Challenge:
Book Read:
Pages:
Published:
My Rating:

Romance
Book
Favourite Author FantasyChildhood
Favourite
Set in Spring
 An Author 
you've never
Read
 More than
10 Years
Old
 Set 
Somewhere
You would
like to visit
 retelling
Of
A fairy tale
 One Word
Title
 150/200
Pages
 Place name
In title
 Your 
choice
 poetryFrom this year
Flowers on
the cover
 Based on a
True Story
 1st book in
A Series
 Historical
   Fiction
 A Best-selling book
 Author who shares your Name Made into a movie 🎥 Pink CoverAnimals on cover About Nature




No comments:

Post a Comment