07/04/2020

A Fractured Light, #2

When she wakes up in unfamiliar
ISBN13: 9780061990670
surroundings, Skye knows something terrible has happened to her. It's not until she hears Asher, the dark, rebellious angel she fell in love with, that the memories come flooding back. She tries to put the past behind her, but she knows she'll be forever haunted by the ruthless betrayal that almost took her life.

Skye returns home, but with the knowledge of who she really is, nothing can ever be the same. As she tests the limits of her newfound powers, Skye discovers that she's capable of far more than anyone could have imagined. Both the Order and the Rebellion want her for their side as war between the fractions looms. She can't forget the terrifying truth she now knows about the Order, but something holds her back from embracing the Rebellion.
337 pages
Published September 25th 2012
First Impression
We learn what has happened and we see how Skye deals with the aftermath of the events of A Beautiful Dark.

My Rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐
There was a lot of things I didn't expect to happen. I was happy that things worked out in the end...
A Fractured Light had twists and soppy moments throughout each chapter. Only thing I will say is that it ended to soon or I just couldn't put it down either way it was worth the read to find out what happened next.
I would 100% recommend reading A Fractured Light especially after reading A Beautiful Dark. 

Quotes

 "I couldn't make a choice between chaos and control. Not because it had been made for me. But because there was no choice to make. It wasn't one or the other. They both were inside of me. They both were apart of me. I was noting without both sides. Take one away and would fall." ~ Skye"

No comments:

Post a Comment