25/04/2020

Alien Mate 1, #1

Plump Diana is ironing her
ISBN13: 9781530711291
underwear when the hottest blue babe in all of the galaxy appears in her living room. Did she forget to mention he was naked too? Abducted, decontaminated and dressed like a harem girl, she’s been chosen to become the hunky alien’s mate.
Kor asked his ancestors to find him a biddable, docile mate, instead they found him Diana - a curvy, argumentative earthling who sets his pulse pounding and his loins on fire. He might be an alien who doesn’t understand the meaning of love, but he sure knows what he feels is more than lust.
244 pages
Published April 3rd 2014

First Impression
Kor fills in a questionnaire to find his life mate, who turns out to be Earthling Diana, but not all goes to plan. 

My Rating ⭐⭐⭐
Filled with adventure and drama Alien Mate although short it's a journey you can't miss.
Quotes

“My people might not have the word ‘love’ in their vocabulary, but even without that word, this is how I feel. You are mine. And in return, I belong to you. I would cross the universe to be with you and die a painful death to protect you. The thought of being without you causes fear where fear was never known. When you smile, I can do anything. When you cry, I would fight the world to make it stop. What is this, then, if not this love you seem to speak about.”


No comments:

Post a Comment